Aug. 25, 2022
Box type classification:
According to the material, it can be divided into: wooden box, paper box, cloth box, leather box, iron box, acrylic box, corrugated box, etc. According to the name of the product, it can be divided into: gift box, wine box, chocolate box, pen box, food packaging box, tea packaging box, etc. With the advancement of technology, many are produced by mixing various materials.
The upper and lower covers are different from the lid and base covers.
lid and base cover, also known as cover box, has the same height as the upper cover and the lower cover, and is mostly used for high-end commodities and gift boxes. The heights of the two lids are different.
The commonly used packaging materials for the box are as follows:
1. White paper: artpaper, woddfree paper,white kraft paper,fanny paper etc
2. Bubble paper, poly velvet, sponge, EPE foam.
3. Paper box: white box, brown box, color box etc
Packaging boxes are often used for internal packaging of various products to increase the added value of products. They generally have the following forms:
1. Color box: divided into corrugated color box and non-corrugated color box.
2. Ordinary brown corrugated box: 3-layer corrugated box and 5-layer corrugated box are commonly used. After the product is packaged, it is generally sealed with tape.
3. White box: It can be divided into corrugated (3 or 5 layers) white box and non-corrugated white box. Tape is generally used after product packaging.
4. Display box: There are many types, mainly color display boxes with PVC Covered display box, etc., through which the packaging can
Visually see the product inside the box.
5. Gift box: It is mostly used for the packaging of jewelry, stationery and other products, and there are many types.