May. 25, 2023
With the development of modern logistics industry, packaging boxes have become an indispensable part of many commodities. Not only responsible for protecting products, but also played a big role in marketing promotion. Therefore, the production of packaging boxes is becoming more and more important, and the packaging box bonding process is a key part of it.
What is the box lamination process?
Packaging box bonding process, that is, when making packaging boxes, paper or plastic materials of different materials are bonded with special glue. In recent years, with the rapid development of the packaging industry, the status of packaging boxes in the commodity packaging process has gradually increased. In the process of packaging box production, the application of packaging box bonding technology is becoming more and more extensive, which provides better guarantee and convenience for the production and use of packaging boxes. This article will explain the packaging box lamination process in detail from the definition, advantages, scope of application and application examples of the packaging box lamination process.
Ⅰ. Definition of packaging box bonding process
Packaging box bonding process refers to a production process of pasting printed patterns, texts and other content on the packaging box. Specifically, the printed paper is cut or die-cut first, and then pasted on the packaging box and its corresponding parts through special bonding technology to form a complete packaging box. The main feature of this process is that it can perfectly combine the printed content and the packaging box to achieve better decorative effects and protection functions.
Ⅱ. Advantages of packing box bonding process
1. Increase the decoration of the packaging box
The use of packaging box bonding technology can make the printed content more perfectly combined with the packaging box, thereby increasing the decoration of the packaging box. Not only can it better reflect the characteristics and quality of the product, but it can also enhance consumers' desire to buy.
2. Improve the anti-counterfeiting of the packaging box
The packaging box bonding process can paste anti-counterfeiting information and other content on the packaging box, thereby improving the anti-counterfeiting performance of the packaging box. This method is less likely to be imitated and copied than simple printing, effectively preventing the appearance of counterfeit and shoddy products.
3. Improve the quality of the packaging box
In the process of making the packaging box, the use of the packaging box bonding process can increase the quality of the packaging box. Because the materials and craftsmanship of the laminated paper are very fine, the laminated packaging box is smoother, stronger and more exquisite, which can better reflect the professional level and brand image of the company.
Ⅲ. The scope of application of the packaging box bonding process
The packaging box bonding process is suitable for various packaging boxes of different materials, such as paper packaging boxes, cardboard packaging boxes, metal packaging boxes, plastic packaging boxes, etc. At the same time, the application range of the packaging box bonding process is also very wide, and can be widely used in many fields such as food, medicine, cosmetics, electronic products, toys, and gifts.
Ⅳ. Application examples of packing box bonding process
1. Food packaging box: The use of laminating technology on food packaging boxes can increase the beauty and attractiveness of food, making consumers more willing to buy and eat. At the same time, attaching anti-counterfeiting information can also ensure the food safety of consumers.
2. Drug packaging box: Adding laminating technology to the drug packaging box can improve the appearance and quality of the drug, better protect the safety and effectiveness of the drug, and at the same time enhance the image and reputation of the drug company.
3. Cosmetic packaging box: The appearance design and quality of cosmetics are very important, because I believe that many female friends pay great attention to the appearance of cosmetics. The application of laminating technology on cosmetic packaging boxes can increase the beauty and quality of cosmetics, thereby increasing consumers' willingness to buy.
To sum up, the application of packaging box laminating technology is becoming more and more extensive, and its advantages and characteristics are getting more and more attention. With the rapid development of the logistics and packaging industry, the packaging box bonding process will continue to innovate and develop, and the application range and form will be more diverse and rich.