Feb. 15, 2023
Today, RX packaging brings you related printing knowledge, and I hope it will be helpful to you.
1. The text on the layout must be more than 3mm away from the cutting edge to prevent it from being cut during cutting. The text must be turned into a curve or drawn outside the frame. Text cannot be applied with system characters, if applied, there will be white nodes on the interlaced strokes. After the text is converted into a curve, be sure to pay attention to whether there is any jumping or overlapping between words or lines. If there are white nodes on the interlaced strokes, it can be solved with the command of breaking up. Black text cannot be overprinted.
2. It is not allowed to use the color printed on the screen or printer to specify the printing color. Customers must refer to the percentage of the CMYK color spectrum when making decisions to make coloring. At the same time, it should be noted that the CMYK color spectrum produced by different manufacturers is affected by key factors such as the paper used, the type of printing ink, and the printing pressure, and the same color block will generally have differences.
3. When the same document is printed in different times, the color will be different, and the color difference is normal within 10% (due to the difference in ink volume control each time), large-scale printing, take care of one thing and lose another, If there are old files to be reprinted, in order to prevent excessive color difference, you should refer to the digital color samples issued by the printing factory.
4. Try to avoid the combination of dark or full color for the color matching of color blocks, otherwise it is easy to cause back printing after printing and cutting. Due to the small quantity of business card printing, there are areas with the same large area of color blocks on the front and back, so it is difficult to ensure consistency and no ink dots, so this cannot be used as a reason for return.
5. The color of the shading or base map should not be lower than 10%, so as not to appear when the finished product is printed.
6. Please use the Chinese version of CoreIDRAW9.0 to design and produce documents. Because of the requirements of the group version, the documents designed with Mac will be converted into PC format. In CoreIDRAW, images and photos must be input in TIFF file format and CMYK mode, not in PhotoShop file format. For all imported images, separated drop shadows, transparency, and filter material coloring OWERCLIP objects, please enter Convert the bitmap image again in CoreIDRAW (the color is CMYK32 bits, the resolution is 300dpi, and anti-aliasing compensation is applied to the transparent background and the color description file is ticked). In order to prevent mosaic images when grouping. If the bitmap is reduced by adjusting the nodes, please turn the bitmap again (the options are as before) to prevent the bitmap from being partially covered when outputting. The object processed by CorelDRAW's "Filter Effect" should also be transformed into a bitmap (the options are as before) to prevent problems in the bud.
7. For all imported or self-drawn graphics, the thickness of the line frame cannot be less than 0 mm, otherwise the printed matter will cause broken lines or cannot be displayed. In addition, the wireframe cannot be set to "zoom with the image", otherwise irregular lines will be generated when printing and outputting.